Welcome to the Oregon State Newman Center. These are some of the most
important years of your life as you shape your future. We want to welcome you
to a place to form great friendships, relax, and most importantly, to energize the
faith in our Lord.
If you want to grow in your faith, these are some of things you can do:
1. Come pray at the Newman Chapel. It’s open from 8 am till 10 pm every
2. Come to Mass on Thursday night at 9 pm
3. Attend the Fragua Course: It is a 10-week program of faith formation that
looks to provide the essentials of our faith. We do one in the fall and one in
4. Come to the Bible Studies in the dorms of OSU. Contact us if you are
We have also social events going on every week:
1. Simple Supper – Wednesday at 6 pm
2. Friday Nights: Twice a term we have movie nights and other social events
on Friday evenings. Check the calendar.
If you want to serve check the service opportunities sections.
Send us an email if you have questions. We would love to meet you in person.